HOME 커뮤니티 공지사항
|작성자 : 한국천문학회||등록일시 : 2023-03-06 15:24:18|
Are you interested in Open Science and the effect it will have on your research and tools? The first SKAO Open Science School will take place in Granada, Spain, from 8-10 May 2023 and registration is now open!
The school is organised by the IAA-CSIC and SKAO and it is endorsed by the SKA Regional Centre partner training programme.
Offering both in-person and remote participation, the school aims to answer questions such as:
- What is Open Science and how can we expect it to change and benefit science and society?
- How will the SKAO and the SKA Regional Centres enable best practices in Open Science?
- As a senior researcher/PhD student/engineer, how do Open Science practices and policies benefit and change my research/collaborations/services and tools?
- What tools can I use to follow Open Science principles?
- Will Open Science be acknowledged in the research assessment system? How can I capture Open Science merits in my CV?
By making data and methods more accessible, understandable and reusable, Open Science practices facilitate reproducibility of scientific studies. In alignment with several United Nations sustainable development goals, the concept of Open Science contributes to democratising information and reducing inequalities in accessing scientific infrastructures. Open Science is rooted in the SKAO’s foundational principles and the SKA Regional Centre Network (SRCNet) will play a key role in providing the framework for implementing SKA Open Science policies.
Read more and register via the website.https://www.granadacongresos.com/skaopenscience
|이전글||2023년 GST 관측 제안서 모집|
|다음글||우주항공 정책포럼 창립총회 및 창립포럼 참석 안내|